Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Trainer Trend Revival

I have just rediscovered my Hogan high-tops that I purchased last year for taking my baby on long walks and I am loving them for both their practicality and their current trend revival. Due to the weather being in between seasons I decided that it was too hot for boots but I didn't want to wear my ballet flats just yet. And having read last weeks Grazia magazine article, I decided to start wearing them again and I'm hooked. I wore them all day yesterday without taking them off once and my feet didn't hurt at all. They are super comfortable. So comfortable that I am on the search for the perfect pair for summer. To help decide which trainers to choose from I have searched the stores and fashion websites and decided that the following are my top 5. Seeing as we have Isabel Marant to thank for the revival of the trainer with her designs which bring some femininity to them, I felt it is only fitting to give her the no.1 hotspot.

1. Isabel Marant - Bobby wedge trainers, £370, currently sold out on My Theresa and Matches

2. Miu Miu Glitter finished high-top sneakers, £335, available at NET-A-PORTER
3. Hogan High-top Sneaker, £255, available at www.hogan.com
4. Isabel Marant The Bekett printed canvas and suede wedge sneakers, £370, and are exclusive to NET-A-PORTER
5. Lorena by Carvela Kurt Geiger £95 at www.kurtgeiger.com 

For great tips on how to wear your trainers be sure to check out Grazia Daily's article Sneaker Sales are Booming:Here's Four Ways to Wear Them NOW. If you know of any other amazing trainers please leave a comment and let me know! 

Now the question remaining is which pair should I choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment